Sunday, September 05, 2010

Crew


Graydon and I printed some band t-shirts with my hometown friends Jon & Traci this weekend. Jon is a master printer and has built some pretty cool mechanisms to speed up the printing process. He's like a screen print scientist.

The t-shirts are looking pretty nice, designed by Graydon himself. We went with some earth tones to start with: grey, black, mossy green, and a muted blue. All the tees are crew necks except for one special v-neck. This is a matter of dispute between some band members: to v-neck or not to v-neck? Please cast your vote, too!


4 comments:

Seth Winterhalter said...

I'd wear a V-neck...I'm into showing my chest hair off.

lauren said...

V necks are too trendy for me. So if you do them - only use them for girly styles :) So are you going to send me one?? I wear a Medium!

Amanda Sue said...

So are you saying you want a v-neck, Lauren? A deep V? I'll see what I can do : )

Dena said...

V.